This event is now fully booked
We welcome registrations from members and non-members in the investment community and corporate senior management. Please note that this event is not open to service providers or associate members of the BIA.
Registration costs includes evening meal and overnight accommodation on 24 June, breakfast and lunch on 25 May, all onsite at the De Vere Latimer Estate.
- Early stage companies (Members)*: £455.00 + VAT
- Early stage companies (Non-members)*: £540.00 + VAT
- Members, except early stage companies and associate members: £669.00 + VAT
- Non-members, other than early stage companies: £819.00 + VAT
* Early stage companies: Companies that have raised less than £5 Million and with sales of less than £2 million a year.
How to register
Members and non-members (other than service providers) can register by clicking the 'Register now' button at the top right of the page.
Early stage companies can book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering your place to this event you are accepting our Terms & Conditions
A renowned retreat in Buckinghamshire
De Vere Latimer Estate has an intriguing story to tell. Known as one of Britain's most secret homes, the mansion house played an important part in military intelligence during World War II. Today, the hotel has undergone a £7m refurbishment to add 21st-century comfort and style whilst complementing the original character of the property.
Just five miles from Junction 18 of the M25 and close to Heathrow and Luton Airports and the Metropolitan line into central London.
De Vere Latimer Estate